About the Congress
Announcement: Early Bird Registration is extended to 26 April 2019.
Official Receipts may be claimed starting today until 25 May 25 2019 from the KKP Treasurer, Dr David Penaloza, at Chemistry Department, DLSU Manila or from the KKP President, Dr Leon Payawan, at UP Diliman, Institute of Chemistry, or during the conference, starting on 27 May 2019 13:00-17:00. Just bring your BPI deposit slip as proof of registration.
The 34th Philippine Chemistry Congress is organized by the Kapisanang Kimika ng Pilipinas (Chemical Society of the Philippines, Inc.) in cooperation with the Philippine Federation of Chemistry Societies, Inc. (PFCS). With its theme CHEMbisyon 2019: Kimiko Para sa Sariling Bayan, the congress promises to be an exciting meeting of local and international scientists focused on discussing research and developments aimed towards the inclusive development of the country. We invite you to come and be inspired in the plenary and parallel sessions, to expand your network with fellow scientists and professionals in the academe, industry and government, and to engage with productive discourse with other delegates in the oral and poster presentations. Let our communal passion for chemistry drive our dedication and efforts to use science for the beneﬁt of our country. So CHEM ONE, CHEM ALL, CHEM TO CEBU for the 34th PCC!
Attendance to the 34th PCC is equivalent to eighteen (18) CPD credit units, with additional credit units for oral or poster presentations.
MECHANICS OF ONSITE REGISTRATION:
WHAT: 34th PCC ONSITE/ WALK-IN REGISTRATION
WHEN: 27 May 2019, from 1-5pm
WHERE: Secretariat's Desk, Lower Ground Floor (across Caribbean Hall),
Waterfront Hotel, Lahug, Cebu City
- Before proceeding to the registration desk on 27 May 2019, pls make sure you do the following:
- Download, and print out the hardcopy of the 34th PCC REGISTRATION FORM, and fill out the necessary information
- Go to the nearest BPI branch, and pay the conference registration fee by deposit/cash transfer to the KKP account:
Account name: KAPISANANG KIMIKA NG PILIPINAS, INC.
Account #: 3081-1185-14
(We will not accept any cash transaction at the onsite Registration Desk).
- Submit your filled-out registration information form, and the registration fee deposit slip to the registration officer.
- Collect your conference kit (Eco Bag, Souvenir Program) and the KKP Official Receipt of registration, from the assigned Secretariat/Finance Committee staff on hand to assist you.
15 February 2019
Submission of Papers
15 March 2019
Notification of Acceptance
15 April 2019
Deadline for Registration for Presenters
Deadline for Early Bird Registration