- Enhance your knowledge by receiving free copies of the scientific journal KIMIKA twice a year.
- Get discounts in your registration fees for the yearly Philippine Chemistry Congress, KKP-symposia and seminars.
- Be constantly updated in your area of expertise by joining specific KKP Divisions.
- Network with professionals by establishing important ties with your peers, colleagues, and potential employers through our network of members, via our web site and electronic discussion groups.
- Make an impact through our involvement in the country’s policy and decision-making regarding science and technology, the environment and other important issues.
- Make a contribution through your support of our programs like the Philippine Chemistry National Olympiad.
Requirements (Regular Membership)
Must meet any one of the following requirements:
- registered chemist
- holder of a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or in any of the allied sciences provided their research is related to Chemistry;
- holder of a graduate degree in Chemistry or in any of the allied sciences provided their research is related to Chemistry.
KKP Regular Member:
- 1-Year Membership: PHP 300
- 3-Year Membership: PHP 700
- Division Membership (e.g. Division of Analytical Sciences (DAS)): Annual Membership: PHP 200
- Life Membership is now discontinued. Those who are currently Life members will continue to be recognized as such.
Click here to apply for membership.